|No.||Position Title (Parenthetical Title, if applicable)||Plantilla Item No.||Salary/ Job/ Pay Grade||Monthly Salary||Qualification Standards||Place of Assignment|
|Education||Training||Experience||Eligibility||Competency (if applicable)|
|1||Division Chief III||117||24||73299||Master's Degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC||Forty hours of supervisory/management learning and development intervention undertaken within the last 5 years||Four years of supervisory/management experience||CS Prof||PCA Competencies:
1. Managing Change; 2. Directing Others; 3. Decision Making; 4. Strategic Thinking; 5. Risk Management; 6. Analytical Skills; and 7. Problem Solving
1. Building collaborative, inclusive working relationships; 2. Managing performance and coaching for results; 3. Leading change; 4. Thinking strategically and creatively; and 5. Creating and nurturing a high performing organization
|Davao Research Center|
|1||Science Research Specialist II||119||16||31765||Bachelor's degree relevant to the job||Four hours of relevant training||One year of relevant experience||CS Prof||n/a||Davao Research Center|
|1||Science Research Specialist I||120||13||24224||Bachelor's degree relevant to the job||None required||None required||CS Prof||n/a||Davao Research Center|
|1||Driver II||112||4||12674||Elementary School graduate||None required||None required||Driver License (MC 11, s. 96 - Category II)||n/a||Davao Research Center|
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than November 26, 2018.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet(PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form NO. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable).
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
Liberty H. Canja
Department Manager II - Davao Research Center
PCA-DRC, Bago-Oshiro Davao
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.